Harry Potter - Dark Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - Dark Future

20 years after the Battle of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World is being ruled by the now disbanded Death Eaters, but something is disturbing their reign. The evergrowing Rebels are threatening to disrupt the corrupt world they have created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finlay Clearwater-Bagman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fin Clearwater-Bagman

Fin Clearwater-Bagman

Finlay Clearwater-Bagman Empty
PostSubject: Finlay Clearwater-Bagman   Finlay Clearwater-Bagman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Character's Name: Finlay Clearwater-Bagman
Year and Age: He is 16 and in his 5th year.
Preferred Houses (put two that you think your character would belong to and we will sort according to what we think):
Blood Type: It's up to the hat, I suppose.
Birthday: 22nd of December
Wand: 11.5'' Oak, Billywig Wing
Occupation: Student. During the summer he works in 'Wonderous Icecream from Near and Far!' shop in Hogsmede.
Appearance: Fin is fairly plain looking. He has short, brown, messy hair. He significantly short but is quite robust.
Brief History: Finlay was brought up in a large household fairly near Hogsmede by his parents, Ottoman Bagman and Penelope Clearwater. Both his parents are fairly neutral in their political sidings and tend to conform with whatever Rihanna Zabini says. Finlay was often taught by his uncle, Ludo Bagman, how to play quidditch and is now a master at the sport.
Roleplaying Example: Fin took a deep breath, whiping the sweat from his forehead. "And next we have... Finlay Clearwater-Bagman." He stepped into the field and mounted on his broom. "Let's just see how you do, I'm going to release the bludger, all you have to do is hit it and send it flying in the direction of that target. Got it?" Finlay nodded.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Wand:
Which Side?: Neutral
Year: Graduated

Finlay Clearwater-Bagman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finlay Clearwater-Bagman   Finlay Clearwater-Bagman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Accepted
Sorted into Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down

Finlay Clearwater-Bagman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter - Dark Future :: Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: